Los Angeles Area and Southern California dance companies and choreographers
Pentacle announces the fifth cycle of
JULY 1, 2013—June 30, 2014
Proposals now being accepted
Deadline May 31, 2013
Participate in Help Desk®/L.A. and build a stable foundation that will enable you to do what you love to do most…
CREATE AND PRESENT DANCE!
Who is Help Desk® for?
Help Desk® is open to all Los Angeles Area and Southern California professional dance companies, independent choreographers and performance artists who:
- Want to move their work and artistic life forward and know they need a stronger organizational foundation to do so.
- Want affordable, expert and personalized support from some of the Country’s most respected arts professionals.
- Want to be part of a vibrant supportive professional dance community that explores challenges together.
Getting involved is simple:
Submit your proposal
Please submit in writing the following information by May 31, 2013:
- A description of your organization that describes the mission of the organization, the current artistic vision of the organization, and the administrative structure of the organization.
- A description of the goals for your organization.
- What you hope to accomplish by participating in Help Desk®
- A copy of your most recent IRS Form 990. If you are unincorporated, please submit a financial statement that most accurately reflects your professional artistic activities for the most recently completed calendar or fiscal year.
- A link to or DVD of your most recent work.
- Any marketing materials you might have related to your work or company.
Pentacle accepts participants into Help Desk® based availability and based on clarity of expectations and goals to be obtained from the partnership and commitment by the prospective participant to being a pro-active member of a professional peer community.
Your proposal should be sent via e-mail, fax or snail mail to:
Help Desk®/L.A. Program Coordinator
3201-B S. La Cienega Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90016
What does Help Desk® cost?
The fee for first year participation during the 2013-2014 Cycle of Help Desk®. is $600. That comes to only $50/month. Fees are based on the number of years participants remain in the program.
For additional information or any concerns: