Los Angeles Area and Southern California dance companies and choreographers
Pentacle announces the fifth cycle of
Participate in Help Desk®/L.A. and build a stable foundation that will enable you to do what you love to do most…
CREATE AND PRESENT DANCE!
Who is Help Desk® for?
Help Desk® is open to all Los Angeles Area and Southern California professional dance companies, independent choreographers and performance artists who:
- Want to move their work and artistic life forward and know they need a stronger organizational foundation to do so.
- Want affordable, expert and personalized support from some of the Country’s most respected arts professionals.
- Want to be part of a vibrant supportive professional dance community that explores challenges together.
Getting involved is simple:
Submit your proposal
- A description of your organization that describes the mission of the organization, the current artistic vision of the organization, and the administrative structure of the organization.
- A description of the goals for your organization.
- What you hope to accomplish by participating in Help Desk®
- A copy of your most recent IRS Form 990. If you are unincorporated, please submit a financial statement that most accurately reflects your professional artistic activities for the most recently completed calendar or fiscal year.
- A link to or DVD of your most recent work.
- Any marketing materials you might have related to your work or company.
Pentacle accepts participants into Help Desk® based availability and based on clarity of expectations and goals to be obtained from the partnership and commitment by the prospective participant to being a pro-active member of a professional peer community.
Your proposal should be sent via e-mail, fax or snail mail to:
Help Desk®/L.A. Program Coordinator
3201-B S. La Cienega Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90016
What does Help Desk® cost?
The fee for first year participation during the 2013-2014 Cycle of Help Desk®. is $600. That comes to only $50/month. Fees are based on the number of years participants remain in the program.
For additional information or any concerns: